Ridgeways Baptist Church is excited to welcome you to our sanctuary whose doors shall be reopened from 13th September, 2020 for all of you who wish to attend the service physically. We are also glad to confirm that the virtual services will continue to stream live on our various online platforms.
As we welcome you back, we are happy to inform you that all necessary measures recommended by the Ministry of Health in Kenya and The Interfaith Council have been incorporated in the reopening. The areas of compliance include but are not limited to:
- Social distance of 1.5 meters including the seats arrangement
- Hand sanitizing dispensers at all entries and exits of the church
- Clean and sufficient water in all washrooms
- Face masks requirements at all times including their correct usage
- Temperature checks for all people entering the church
- Clear signage and messages on prevention of covid-19 at various sections
- Waste disposal bins for used tissues, masks and other items
- Keeping of doors and windows open to ensure proper ventilation
- Regular cleaning and disinfection of the church premises, high touch areas and contact items
In order to ensure your safety we will request compliance to the above guidelines and the adherence to the instructions given by the hospitality and security ministry of the church.
Book your seat now
To attend a service physically, kindly reserve a seat on this platform and answer the questions below. Should you answer yes to any of the following questions, kindly consider staying at home and attending our online service:
Are you/ Have you…
- Below 6 years or 65 years and above?
- Currently sick/unwell, having symptoms of being sick or have a temperature of 37.5 degrees and above?
- Tested positive for or showing symptoms of Covid-19?
- Recently had close contact or caring for a person with symptoms or diagnosed with Covid-19?
- High risk underlying medical conditions and immunosuppression?